Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby fever!

I have baby fever! I haven’t had it before – the first year was WAY to hectic and sleepless for me to ever want any more kids – I probably said a million times that Sam would be an only child. I was serious! There was no way I was going thru that newborn stage again – I didn’t like it all. 9-12 months was a blast but 12-18 was even better and now at 19 months I think 18-24 will be even more fun! The talking, the running, the logic he is forming, how he says please when he wants something and then says uh-oh when something falls. Oh such a sweet time! Maybe it’s because things are so great right now that I can finally comprehend maybe having another baby. I do think it will be much easier the next time around since I am no longer a “newbie” mom! I was just sitting here at work thinking how I miss being pregnant and would love a new little bundle to hold – Sam would be an awesome big brother! Even the boys have been asking when we are having another baby. Alas, the timing just isn’t right…. Yet! We do want another child but we plan on waiting until Sam turns 2 – I think 3 yrs between kids would be ideal for me – especially if Sam is potty trained when baby #2 comes along - that would be in a perfect world. So for now I will just reminisce with these sweet pics of my Sammy




Oh Wait! No, No, not THAT one




Ahhhh... yes, much better =)





No comments:

Post a Comment