Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 5

Day 5 of what you ask?

Last Friday I decided I had been eating way too much crap! So I put myself on a 7 day sweet detox! For 7 days I cant eat any sweets - no cookies, no cake, no candy - its only 7 days - I CAN DO THIS!

Its been hard!!!!

I keep jelly beans in the house for Sam - he loves them and asks for a "jelly" - I give him 2 per day - dont judge =) Anyway after he went to bed friday night I thought well maybe just ONE - then I thought, NO!!! You cant have any - dont do it and I didnt. I ate Rice Krispies instead =)

Saturday was ok and then Sunday was hard again - I was at the Vera Bradley tea and they had so many yummy desserts - ugh!!

Monday was ok and then today its Will's birthday so we have an oreo cake - OMG this is the yummiest cake - I have had it before - and a cheesecake with fresh strawberries - I hurriedly made my coffee and left the kitchen.

Only a few days left......only a few days left.....

No comments:

Post a Comment