Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Its just hair.....it will grow back.... right????

Mark has been bugging me to cut Sam's hair - ever since his first haircut in October I have been trimming it myself since they cut it sooo short! The sides were starting to "wing out" see picture below:

We were waiting for a girl at the shopping center that I sold a diaper bag to from CL - while waiting Sam found this shopping cart - he was in love! LOL


So I decided I better let a professional do it. I was VERY specific and told the guy that I like his hair exactly how it is and only want it cleaned up so it lays flat - the guy imediately starts cutting and the hair is falling out - I was freakin out!!! At this point it was too late to stop him - so I just hoped it would look ok in the end. Well it didnt. He said he didnt want to cut him in case he wiggled so he didnt really finish - look at this after shot - notice the circles where you can see the awful job he did - I had to trim it once I got home - and he layered his hair - OMG!
Its awful!! His hair grows fast thank goodness so hopefully it wont be so bad 2 weeks from now. And next time I will trim it myself- I couldnt make it any worse than this guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment