Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sam pooped on the potty! Twice!

Last night Sam was in the tub and he was crouched down - I got worried cuz he has had his fair share of pooping in the bath - yuck! So I asked if he was pooping and he said "uh huh" so I picked him up and put him on the big potty and he pooped! yes! I cleaned him up then back in the tub. At the end of the bath the water was all gone and he was just playing and the same thing happened - and he pooped in the potty again! hahaha

So, I know he didnt go on his own or anything but still - he wasn't afraid or anything (Like the first time Mark put him on the potty a few months ago - lol)

I am still dreaming that he will be easy to Potty Train - he loves the toilet and toilet paper and he tells me when he pees and he points to my nether regions and says "pee pee" hahahahaha
Every time I see him "grunting" I ask him " are you pooping" and he always says uh-huh - its so cute! I am hoping that by him knowing when he goes he may be able to catch himself before hand - oh well... time will tell! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment