Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend Ramblings

It was a great weekend!  Sam and I headed to Maryland for Chelsea, Amber, and Justin's birthday party and to see my brother Mike who was in from Colorado.  Here are some pics of Sammy when Grandma was making him laugh



Here is a picture of Beth, my neice - isnt she a beauty?


My other 2 beautiful neices Chelsea and Hailey


And beautiful Miss Amber!


Jeff, Michelle, Granny, Me, and Mike

The silly picture
Sam and Hailey - the only pic we got of the 2 of them together and then
Sam on the right in his "capris" haha - they are really shorts
but with his short legs they look like capris!


Oh and here is a B&W close up of me and my brothers and sister because everyone looks better in B&W  hahah

This weekend Zac had his Jr Prom - here he is with his date Brittany - love this pic!

Here is Josh and Zac


Then one of Mark with Zac and Brit


So, that was our weekend - how was yours?

1 comment:

  1. Just love the pictures of Sam. Wish I could of recorded him laughing....... Looking forward to seeing you both next weekend..... Love you

    ReplyDelete