Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Happenings

It was a great weekend!  We had Zac and Josh this weekend and Monday was Memorial day so we all had the day off =)  Josh was at Hershey Park on Friday and won a huge teddy bear!!  Sam loved him!


We had a few wildlife encounters as well.  Saturday morning we saw a deer in the creek - just walking along - Sam kept saying "nice, nice".  Then we had a visit from the wood ducks.  Sunday we found a rather large snapping turtle in our yard - yikes!


I took Sam to the base for some water play on Saturday - he loved it!  We didnt go in the pool but stayed on the water play side with the big splashing buckets of water and mushroom water falls - no pics though since it was just me and him and I was wet too =(

Sunday Mark began building the tree house but I will write on that in a separate post-

Monday we headed to our neighbors house for a cook out and Sam went swimming in their pool - he loved it!!!


I worked on a small project myself this weekend - every year we have an Ornament Exchange and its my job to pick out a different ornament for us to make.  I wanted to see how easy this would be and it was very easy but long.... what do you think Jen?  Should we make these???



No comments:

Post a Comment