Thursday, May 6, 2010

Muffins With Mommy!

Sam's school hosted a Muffins with Mommy today - it was really nice!  Sam handed me a flower when I arrived then he proceeded to tear it apart

And here is what was left of the stem - haha

Mommy and Sam by the Mothers Day sign all the kids drew on

All my goodies for Mother's Day - coupon for free cup of coffee - personalized cup that says Sam's mom - trail mix - a pic of Sam - and whats left of my flower


Here is a close up of the picture - It says  "I love you to pieces"

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it just so perfect being a Mom?? There is nothing more rewarding than to share special days and things with your kids. I feel the same way about my grandkids also. After I picked up Chelsea from school today, we talked and went to Wendys and then back to her house for lunch. Really nice time. She is such a sweetie. Happy Mother's Day Dear Gina. Enjoy your day.... You deserve to be treated like a Queen that you are. ha ha I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a very special day at Sam's school. The flower thing was funny. Happy to hear that you had a nice time. Plus you received lots of goodies..... ha ha

    ReplyDelete