Monday, August 1, 2011

The World According to Sam!

Sam is just a ball of fun these days – the things that come out his mouth make me smile


Not listening
* Sam usually ends up in time-out for not listening and now the instant he gets there he says “I’m listening mommy”! Yeah, should have listen BEFORE you got to time out….

* We were getting in the car to go to school and Sam starts running down the driveway – I tell him to come back or he won’t get to have his window down in the car (he loves having the window down even when its 100 degrees out or raining!) Of course he doesn’t listen so I go get him and put him in the car – he asks for his window down and I tell him no because he didn’t listen. When I pick him up in the afternoon he gets in the car and says “Window down please, I am listening!” haha

See you soon
Sam was standing at the deck door on his way out

Me: hey where are you going?

Sam: Africa…. But I’ll be riiiggghttt back mommy!

Me: What are you doing in Africa?

Sam: I’m gonna play with piper… see you later (he waves as he walks out the door)

Oh Sammy!

Dreams or Imagination?
Every single morning when I go in to get Sam he tells me about something he saw in his room – butterflies were flying by the fan – the silly squirrels climbed in his window – there were ants in his bed! A few days ago he told me there was a man in his room – that one freaked me out! I wonder if he dreams about these things or is just being silly with his imagination….

Nipples
The other evening I was reading to Sam before bed and Hannah starts to cry

Sam: Who is that crying?

Me: Who do you think it is?

Sam: Hannah

Me: yep, I think she is hungry!

Sam: I will feed her mommy – go get her! (he pushes me away)

Me: How will you feed her silly?

Sam: (Sam lifts up his shirt) I have nipples like you!

Lol

Life
I was sitting on the couch with Sam

Me: Lets Talk

Sam: I don’t want to talk mommy

Me: Lets talk about life!

Sam: Flood lights?

Me: No, life

Sam: I like flood lights – they are way up in the sky!

(can you tell we have had construction on the house? Lol)

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Sam: umm… a blue vitamin!

Me: a blue vitamin?

Sam: yep! And Hannah is gonna be a pink one cuz she is a girl!

Me: Are you going to go to work when you get big?

Sam: I don’t want to talk anymore (he gets up and leaves)
Ok, you win Sam! =)

Long Day
After a day of errands  - home depot with daddy -then sears with daddy - then target with mommy - then swimming - then off to get pizza - Sam walks in the front door and says  "whew, its been a long day".  cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment