Monday, August 15, 2011

Literally

I went in to get Sam this morning and his room was dark (as usual) and he tells me his eyes are yucky. I assume he has "sleep" in them and say "Oh the sandman came last night and put sand in your eyes!  The sand makes your eyes very heavy so you fall asleep!  Sam of course says "I dont like sand in my eyes" - anyway, when he gets up I realize they are all crusty (not pink eye crusty but just yucky) so we wash his face and off to school we go.  When I pick up Sam that afternoon Miss Megan tells me that when she saw Sam she said "Oh Sammy your eyese are red" and he said "yeah, I got sand in my eyes".  I burst out laughing and explained that no, he didnt get sand in his eyes... it was just the sandman - LOL!  Guess I need to watch what I tell Sam these days -

No comments:

Post a Comment