Sunday, August 28, 2011

Super Porridge

So, as you know I am not a chef , a cook,  ok so I dont make anything...haha
But I wanted to try something with Hannah called Super Porridge - its not really "super" right now but as she gets older I can add things to it to make it very healthy.  This was so easy too -
I bought some rolled oats from The Fresh Market - I measured out 1/4 cup and put it in the blender for about 2 mins - then I added that to 1 cup of boiling water and cooked for 10 mins - thats it! See, I told you it was easy.  I cooked it the night before and when I heated it I added some breast milk to thin slightly - although Hannah seems to like it thick not runny.  I have tried bananas and green beans and she hated both but this porridge - she loved!! She was grabbing the spoon - so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment