Sunday, August 14, 2011

God

Sam wasnt being very nice to Hannah....

Me: You better be nice God is watching you
Sam: God?
Me: Yep
Sam: Where is he?
Me: He is way up high in the sky
Sam: Above the clouds?
Me: Yes
Sam: Way up in the high sky?
Me: yep
Sam: Can I see him?
Me: No, but he can see you and he wants you to be nice to your sister
Sam: I like God
Me: Good!  God likes you too!
Sam: Is God with the Angels?  he knows that the angels are "bowling" when he hears thunder"
Me: yep
Sam: Who is God?
... ok, I went to catholic school for 9 years and when he said this I went blank - I was like ummm, how do I answer this question????
Me: God created the Earth and the birds and the creek and me and you!
Sam: God gave us Hannah??
Me: He sure did - wasnt that nice of him?!
Sam: Yeah, I love Mommy and Daddy, and Hannah and God!
Me: We love you too buddy!
Sam: Is God gonna come down here?
Me: No but he is watching you!
Sam: Oh!  I like him!

 - Then I scooped him up and gave him a great big hug and kiss -

No comments:

Post a Comment