Monday, November 1, 2010

Great Weekend!

Some friends of ours from the condo in VA came to visit this weekend - The (Big) boys headed to a football game while me, Andrea and the (little) guys stayed at the house.



Sunday we took a walk in the wagon and Sam and Adam were all smiles. Sam was just giggling to himself - he thought it was so neat that Adam was in the wagon with him!  very cute!


Sam also wanted to be like Adam - so when Adam crawled.... Sam followed - haha



It was a fun weekend - opened my eyes a bit to having 2 kids... and now I am really freaking out! haha.
Sam didnt like it when I held Adam on my lap - HE wanted to be on my lap. He also wasn't too keen on sharing his toys with Adam.... I kept telling myself   "he is only 2, he is only 2" - I recently read some GREAT advice online that said when your child is misbehaving say outloud - "Stop acting like you're a 2 year old"   (if your child is 3 you say 3, etc etc).  It makes you pause for a moment a realize "oh, yeah, you ARE a 2 year old!!!" - you are suppose to act this way!  Not that I advocate "bad" behavior but children are learning and exploring and trying to figure out whats right and wrong and in doing that make lots of parents very frazzled!   Sometimes I think I expect too much from him.... I can promise you this, he wont be opposed to sharing when he is in high school ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Sam looks huge compared to Adam. Especially the one in the ball pit...

    ReplyDelete