Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween festivities started Last Thursday at Sam's school with their parade - Of course I had to make a fun treat!  I made Marshmallow pops, covered in chocolate and then made some into Frankenstein and some into orange with sprinkles.  The older kids loved them as did the parents- haha
I also mad up fun little treat bags for Sam's class with playdough, stickers, and a few lollipops!


 
Let the Parade begin!  As you can see Sam was Superman this year - soooo cute!!!!


After the parade we went outside for some snacks - it was unusually warm so the teachers had removed their costumes - bummer!  Here are a few pics of him and his friend Anna - cute!


 Halloween night arrived and I was practicing with Sam to say" trick or trick" - he said it so perfectly!  To be honest I also taught him to say "smell my feet" hahahah - so When I said "Say trick or treat Sam"  he would reply "smell my feet"! heehee  He wasnt keen on putting on his costume but when I told him he had to wear it to get CANDY he quickly left it on ;-)

Check out Superman's muscles!!!



Sam running off to get some candy!




Zac and Mark took him to 4 houses and when he got back I just had to let him have a piece - we chose a Reese's Peanut butter cup - YUMMY!  Sam kept asking for more candy =)


1 comment:

  1. You are so creative..... Love the latest crafts that you made for Sam's School. He looked adorable in his costume..... Yes, he loves peanut butter. Just like his G'ma and Uncle Louis. ha ha

    ReplyDelete