Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My little Sam

I picked up Sam from school yesterday and they had their fall festival - they filled the playground with pumpkins, let the kids pick one then brought them inside to decorate.  here is Sam's

Notice anything weird???
Thats right - its NOT decorated!  I was very confused!  Apparently he didnt want anything on his pumpkin - instead he painted the paper and put the stickers on his shirt  - Miss Christina tried putting a sticker on there and he flipped out - no stickers! no stickers!   hahahaha
So here is Sam's beautiful UN-decorated pumpkin =)


Last night I was in the kitchen washing dishes and going thru the mail and Sam is having a blast taking all my pots and pans out


I asked him what he was cooking - his reply?  Macaroni and cheese! 
Which is hilarious since he hates that stuff!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment