Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pregnancy Brain!

A dear friend of mine sent me a Kohls gift card for my Birthday so I headed there last night to grab some brown boots for the fall/winter. The only thing better than new shoes are new shoes that you don’t have to pay for! =)


So, I am in Kohls trying on shoes – I leave one shoe on and hold my other shoe in my hand so I can easily try on shoes I like - At some point I put my shoe down and walked away and when I realized it was gone (I was still trying on other shoes) I couldn’t find it anywhere!!!! OMG! I walked up and down each aisle - I looked in the boxes of shoes I tried on - at one point I even suspected the woman next to me hid it to be funny - yeah, I know, crazy thought! I was about to just leave with my one shoe on and did one final lap around the shoe section and there it was up high on the shelf..... good grief!!!

I did however get some great boots - Thanks Mis =)

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I'm glad you got to buy some new shoes. And I so glad you found your shoe. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete