Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sam's 2nd Birthday Party

This year Michelle and I decided to have Sam and Hailey's party together at her house - it worked out great!

The theme was Pirates and Princesses - My friend Gena designed and printed the invites for me - they turned out awesome!!!

I found some cool cupcake towers online so I made some for Sam and Hailey - Hailey of course had a pink one with a crown on top and Sam had a black one with pirate goodies on top!



Using Gena's images from the invitation I designed some water bottle labels


And some Lollipop circles!


For the favors I got some Pirate and Princess mugs and added some lollipops!


I then had each child (I didnt manage to get every kid but I tried!) to put their face in either the pirate or princess cut-out - I used these for the thank you notes - turned out cute!




We ended up with around 50 people and luckily it was a beautiful day so we could be outside!
The pinata was a big hit too!




For the craft we had the girls decorate tiaras and the boys decorated pirate balloons!






Sam loved opening all his presents too - except mean mommy put them away when he clearly wanted to play with them - haha

When it was time for cake Sam jumped right up to the table - he did a great job of blowing out his candle!

 
My Big 2 year old had a fantastic birthday!


We love you so much Sam! You are such an amazing little guy and we are so proud of you!

Love,
Mommy & Daddy


1 comment: