Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Its that time of year again!

Time to get the pictures done and make our yearly Christmas card!  In the past we have had great success using Shutterfly for Christmas cards, New Years cards and even some birthday cards!

The designs are endless - you can have 1 group picture or 5 individual pictures!  For us, its impossible to get everyone together at the same time so I prefer the style with lots of pictures.

Here are a few of my favorites I found on their site for this year:

Joy in Color - Its a Christmas and New Year card all in one! Plus I love the different colors - not your typical Christmas card




Twelve Months Birthday Card - Does this look familiar?  Yep, its the one I did for Sam's first birthday but used a slightly different layout



Top Ten Moments - This card is great for those that like to do the yearly Christmas letter - instead of typing out pages and pages just highlight the Top ten moments from the year, add some pictures and your done! awesome!


Jolly Gems - I am loving this card as well!  Again, not your traditional colors but hey, who says Christmas has to be all green and red??



Hurry over to Shutterfly now and see all the new designs - I am sure you will find the perfect one for your family..... oh yeah, then make sure you send me one =)

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment