Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!


We stayed home this year for Easter - I missed seeing everyone but it was so nice to just "be home".  
Sam wrote a note and left it in his basket


The kids woke up before 7, no surprise there....
I told Sam to check the toilet when he woke up to see if the Easter Bunny was here - I told him sometimes he uses our potty - ha!  And sure enough he did!


He also left out some bunny napkins



and a peep garden (sam's words)

The Easter Bunny hid their baskets but left some clues



 




At first Sam didn't see them

Then he found them!





Happy Easter Everyone! 


As a side note:  After I put Hannah to bed last night I thought "Oh crap. She is wearing her Christmas pjs!  She will be wearing Christmas pjs searching for her Easter Basket!"  ugh.....   Then I put Sam to bed and you'll never guess what book he picked out?!  "Twas the Night Before Christmas"!   hahahaha

4 comments:

  1. you also put peanut butter christmas trees in their baskets too ha ha =) I think your holidays are running together

    ReplyDelete
  2. you also put peanut butter christmas trees in their baskets too ha ha =) I think your holidays are running together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am cheap that way - I check expiration dates and save the candy! Yesterday I bought Easter candy 1/2 off that doesnt expire until 2014 for their Christmas Stockings! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha too funny. Looks like that had a great time. Yes you and the kids were missed.......... Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete