Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Hannah!

Good Morning Peanut! Today you are 2!



As soon as she saw the streamers in her doorway she wanted down!



Let's Celebrate!



Hannah didn't have much interest in gifts - she was all about the balloons!





Hannah is the sweetest girl. She loves going to school.  She is great at cleaning up toys. If she has a snack she wants to get one for Sam too!  She loves to feed Piper. She is a snuggle bug!



Time for cake!


I don't think she wants to be 2 



Sam and Daddy help her blow out the candles




I think I have the only child who eats a cupcake with a fork - ha!


Favorite books:  Cow Moo Me, Binky, Yummy Yucky, Kiss Goodnight Sam
Favorite words: No, Gum, Up
Favorite Foods: carrots, turkey, peanut butter, gum


Side note:  We got her pictures done Saturday morning and then we came home and she fell into the table - nasty little cut on her chin - at least we got the pics done before that happened!!


Happy Birthday my Little Love!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. All these pictures are so cute. Looks like she had a great 2nd birthday. Wish I could of been there to use a fork for my cupcake. LOL

    ReplyDelete