Saturday, March 23, 2013

Best date night ever!

About 6 months ago we decided we really needed to start having date nights - I would love to do it once a week but man are sitters expensive - so we do it once a month.  We do something fun and then try a new restaurant.  This weekend was date night and since my mom decided to come up we cancelled the babysitter  grandma here = free babysitter!  Score!

Then we took it one step further.  We got a hotel for the night!  We were only 20 mins down the road but it was nice to escape!  We grabbed some dinner and then went to IKEA (oh how I love IKEA).  Then went back to the hotel and just hung out in the quiet room and of course we slept in =0)
best date ever!
Thanks for watching the kids Mom!
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Any time I can help just give me some notice... ha ha I will be happy to drive up.... Love you
    Love the little finger puppets....

    ReplyDelete