Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sam and Hannah

Hannah can finally say "Sam" - its so sweet and Sam says he is proud of her for learning his name!

Sam helping to catch Hannah at the bottom of the slide

"caught her mommy"


We were heading down the road and hannah took her purse - I turned around and she had decked herself out in bracelets and necklaces

Hannah LOL in the tub - love this pic!


Sam likes to take pics of himself with my phone


The kids love it when we turn the camera around on the phone so they can see themselves

Me:  We have had such a great day of listening!
Sam: Yeah we have
Me: Isnt it nice when I dont have to yell and send you to time out?
Sam: Yeah, cuz you really miss me when I am in time out
Me: haha  Yep I do, so maybe you should listen all the time so you never have to go
Sam: Ay Ay My lady!
hahahahaha

1 comment: