Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mystery Illness

Late last week Sam started to get a pain in his groin area.  This happened before and Mark checked it out and we didnt feel anything so we dismissed it.  It went away over night.  Then it happened again.  I had Mark check it and we still didnt feel anything. However, the next morning Sam was in tears saying it hurt to walk.  So I got Hannah off to school and took Sam to the drs!
She said his knee felt swollen and told me the medical term.  She said its very common in kids and the good news is as fast as the pain comes on it leaves within 1 to 2 days.  So she said let him rest and give it time.  After the drs I got Sam a soft pretzel - he considers this pretzel below ONE - its actually FIVE. lol

The next day I went in his room and he said "look mommy" and he ran around his room.  The pain was gone!  Thank goodness!

1 comment: