Friday, April 5, 2013

It's Official! I am a mean mom!


ah, the words of love
"You're mean!"

Sam has been telling me that I am mean pretty much everyday this week.  I find it humorous.
Why am I mean?

Sam got frustrated with a game on my phone and yelled at me to help him NOW!
I thought he was being rude so I took away the phone.
"You're mean!"

Every school morning Sam gets milk, a waffle, and a yogurt. He NEVER drinks the milk.  So today I didnt give him milk.
"You are so mean. You never give me a drink with my breakfast and I am so thirsty"
cant win


Apparently little Johnny at school gets 2 cookies every.single.day in his lunch.  Sam doesnt.
"You're mean"


Ahhhh... the next 14 years should be lovely!

2 comments:

  1. One of my personal favorite is when they pitch a fit because you told them "no" but then they come to you for comforting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha Yes you are a mean mommy. You just cant win with kids sometimes. Just wait till Hannah starts that. ha ha

    ReplyDelete