Monday, September 10, 2012

Our 7th Anniversary


then
 
I surprised Mark the day before our anniversary and hired a babysitter!  Megan showed up at 4:30 on Sunday and Mark was very confused!  haha
I told him we were going on a date!
 
First we headed out for a little mini golf (he won!) and then to PF Changs for some dinner.  It was so nice to get away for a few hours alone - that never happens!
 
 
Its been a great 7 years - moved from St Leonard's to Bryans Road to Alexandria to Doylestown. Lived with my mom for about 6 months and Mark's mom lived with us for a little over a year.  We had 2 kids. Mark has had 3 jobs and I have been lucky enough to have the same one since we met.
 

We dont have a "perfect" marriage but we have a great one. We have a great life.  I couldnt ask for more. I cant wait to see what life brings us the next 7 years..... hopefully more of the same!
 
Always...... All Ways..... I love you !
 
now


No comments:

Post a Comment