Sunday, September 16, 2012

Myrtle Beach Day 2

Today was a beautiful day!  Lots of sun and a nice breeze coming from the ocean.

We headed down to the pool - I was under strict orders to stay out of the pool due to a high chance of contracting mersa....lovely..... so I sat on the edge and watched my mom and the kids splash around....it sucked, but what can you do?
 


After lunch we headed to the activities center to see if Sam wanted to paint (to my surprise he didnt) instead we headed out to the small play structure in the back
 



Both kids were in bed by 7pm and mom and I just sat on the couch and read.  Thru the course of the week I actually read 2 whole books!!!!  Its def a weird trip when we arent going out in the evenings but btwn mom's leg and my foot we cant really do much.... at least we are saving lots of money! ha!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment