Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Myrtle Beach Day 4

A storm was coming in today.  The morning had really dark skies and the red warning flags were on the beach that said "No swimming".
 
And then we saw this beauty.....

 
And the wind got stronger.....

 
....really strong....



 
 
and then it poured!
We stayed in and played games and did puzzles.
 
In the afternoon I was getting sick of sitting around  - my foot was feeling much better too so I took the kids and we headed to the Aquarium.  They had a special dinosaur exhibit and so I thought Sam would love it - well we didnt even make it into the actual exhibit...... we were this close and then t-rex growled..... Hannah started crying and Sam hid behind my leg.....so much for that!
 
 
The aquarium was small but nice.


 
The had a pretty large walkway that you went thru and could see the sharks and other animals all around you - pretty cool!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment