Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Full Moon


There was a full moon this weekend..... strange things happen....

Saturday evening I was in my mom's kitchen and all of a sudden...OUCH!!!!  I look down at my foot and its bleeding - it hurt!  Sam freaks out so I am trying to calm him down - mom runs and gets the peroxide and a band-aid.  We cant figure out what I stepped on since its no where in sight....which means its still in my heel...crap!  I went to the dr and she sent me to get x-rays.....they found METAL! What??  Yep... 5mm piece of something.... Went to the Orthopedic and found put that I have to have surgery to remove it....lovely!

Saturday evening my friend Andrea was in the hospital, 32 weeks pregnant and went into labor....gave birth to a sweet little boy (who is doing awesome).

Sunday before dinner Tami was opening a can of beans and sliced her finger on the lid. She bandaged it and when we got there we all decided she needed to go to the ER...yep, she needed stiches.

Gotta watch for those full moons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment