Saturday, September 15, 2012

Myrtle Beach - Day 1

Everyone knows about my surgery...what you dont know is that my mom fell coming down the steps and hurt her ankle and calf pretty bad..... why is this so bad?  She was the one who was going to help me with the kids at the beach!  crap!
 
Well - we went anyway and figured it would all work out!  Mark had to drive me and the kids to my moms Friday night because if Sam had to pee or something there is no way I could use crutches and handle 2 kids.  We woke up Saturday morning and headed out around 10am.  We took our time and made a few stops here and there and arrived in MB around 6pm.  We had dinner and got the kids ready for bed.  Once Hannah was down me, Sam and  my mom went outside and sat on the balcony and the next thing we know there are fireworks going off at the beach!!!  Sam LOVED them!!  I dont think he has ever seen them before. 
Here's hoping we have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment