Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not ready

After 6 mornings of Sam standing at his gate in the bedroom doorway at 5:45 screaming to be let out I decided that he just wasnt ready - or maybe I am just not ready - LOL - so last night we put the crib front back on.  At bedtime Sam did ask where his big boy bed was and I told him he wasnt ready and we would try again later - he went to bed just great and this morning when he once again woke at 5:45am he stood up in the crib hanging over the side then laid down - no fussing or tears and happily stayed there until I got him at 6:30 - it was great =)  If I werent pregnant I think I would just deal with it and push thru but since I am pregnant I just dont have it in me .... then again if I weren't preg I would have never made the transition anyway - ha!

Here's to hoping that in 6 months when we do move him it will be much easier....

No comments:

Post a Comment