Sunday, February 27, 2011

Contractions

Dear Michelle,
I cant believe you did this FOUR times!!!!!  Oh wait, so did my mom..... and Mark's mom..... and Mark's sister...... wow, kuddos to you....
xoxo


Last night at 1am I started having contractions 8 mins apart - the OB had told me to wait until they were 5 mins apart to go to the hospital though - I went downstairs and got some water and tried to rest on the couch.  They kept coming though.... it wasnt what I was expecting though - they felt like menstrual cramps - for the next 2 hours I had them - btwn 4 and 8 mins long.  I had my cell phone in my habd ready to call the OB and see what I should do but all I kept thinking of is "this isnt part of the plan!"

You see with the "plan" I would have been cleanly showered - lol..... my mom would have been here to take care of Sam..... piper would of had her bath (which she is getting today) and Mark and I would have had a very nice dinner alone the day before..... so I held off on calling - luckily after 2 hours they stopped - thank goodness!!

Ugh..... I really hope she hangs in there a few more days

2 comments:

  1. Well at least your son likes veggies.... ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can't wait to see and hear all about her!!!! we can't believe you are having a LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete