Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting ready for the baby!

Today I am 38 weeks:

As mentioned before I havent been this preg before - apparently after week 37 things just plain suck!  I am not sleeping well at all in the bed - the couch is ok some nights....  And I am having horrible Sciatica pain that radiates in my butt down my legs - both of them.  Walking is painful.  I had it ever so slightly with Sam but it would only last 30 mins or so - this time I have had it for 48 hours with no relief in sight.  The OB says to massage the lower back and use heat but because of how the baby is postioned (on the sciatic nerve) there isnt much I can do.... ugh.....

This weekend we:
1) set-up the co-sleeper in our bedroom - Sam climbed into it......
2) set-up the swing in the living room - Sam likes to turn it on and off and push it REALLY fast!
3) set-up the pack-n-play in the living room - Sam likes to stand there peering inside shouting "Wake-up baby Hannah"
4) took out Hannah's muslin blankets and pacifiers (since Sam uses the same blankets and paci I got "girly" blankets and pink paci's to show him they were not his) - Sam likes to use Hannah's pacifier and Hannah's blanket - his arent so good anymore apparently


oh geez..... help me......

1 comment:

  1. Help???? That is going to be an understatement.... Wait sweet daughter, it will only get better..... NOT...
    Love you. You will do fine...... Trust me!

    ReplyDelete