Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I found these super cute Valentine's online and thought they would be perfect for Sam's class - you are suppose to use heart molds but I went with what I had and did circles =)



 This is how they look when they came out of the oven


 This is the finished Valentine - It says "Have a colorful Valentine's Day"!



Then I made cute little baskets for Sam's teachers - The tag says
"Miss Pam, I have a "crush" on you!
Will u b my Valentine?"
Then I added a red "Crush" soda, some candy and a candle that I added some V-day ribbon too!



And for the directors I just threw together some hershey kisses and used a printable I found online to attach the designs to the bottoms -



For Sam I got him a Tervis mug with some bubble gum (yes my 2 yr old LOVES gum!) along with a new book and of course a balloon! 


Mark and Zac also got gum - like father, like son =)
His says:
"Daddy, I "chews" you to be my Valentine"
"Zac, I "chews" you to be my Valentine"


For his class party I made cupcakes - he doesnt look thrilled here but I tell you what - he must have given me 10 hugs and kisses while we made them - just out of the blue, sweet baby Sam kisses - loved it!


When they were cooked Sam asked for one and he said "Happy Birthday to Sammy?"  haha  He wanted me to sing to him - so I did.  He smiled and laughed so hard - it was soo cute!  When he was ready for bite 2 he said "Happy Birthday to Sammy again?"  hahaha  So, yep I sang again!


Sam had a super fun time at his party and here is all his Valentine's


And of course eating it all.... lol


For dinner I made Ranch Chicken, fresh baked bread and fresh spinach leaves with baby strawberries, sliced almonds and homemade poppy seed dressing.... yumm!

ok, ok, so the bread was baked at Wegman's and the salad came from a bag.... I DID make the chicken =)

Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Awww you are such a good and sweet mommy to Sam.
    You are so very clever when it comes to making crafty things for everyone. Did not get that from the Ferrell's.... ha ha Maybe from the Volta side of the family....... Cant wait to see what you make next. But wait. Two little ones to take care of... maybe not, so sad but I am sure you will find the time to be creative again within the next 20 years........ Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete