Thursday, February 24, 2011

The family that eats (cadbury creme eggs) together stays together!

Unlike most people I LOVE cadbury creme eggs - OMG delish!  I usually only buy 1 at time because when I buy the 4 pack I eat them all!  I was at CVS yesterday and they were calling my name - they didnt have single ones so I bought a 4 pack -then sat in my car and ate it - lol.   After work I decided to let Sam have one - he loves chocolate and I was curious if he would like these or not..... OMG he loved it too - he was trying to shove the whole thing in his mouth so I had to take it and break it up some.  Then Mark and Zac enter the kitchen - Mark grabs one and pops the whole thing in his mouth...... Zac sees the last one on the counter and says "who's is this?"  I say no, one - you can have it - he gladly eats it as well.  I was shocked - I thought I was the only one who liked these things..... I better hide them from now on ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment