Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lowes Build and Grow

We had so much fun at Home Depot I took Sam to Lowes this weekend for their kids workshop.  This one was a plane from the new Disney movie "Planes".

I got the kit and we went to work. Oh and my camera card was full - what??? So I got zero pictures!

Anyway I start building it and its pretty hard. About half way thru I realize I hammer something upside down and totally ruined the airplane - so I had to nicely asked for a new set.

This one was worse! I couldn't get the bottom part in at all - I was beyond frustrated and wondered why I didn't have Mark take him.  Sam kept telling me to just try again - haha

After what seemed like forever - I finally got the thing put together.  Yes, I.  It was such a hard project Sam couldn't even really hammer the nails in!

When all was said and done it turned out though so I guess that is all that matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment