Sunday, August 18, 2013

Chuck E Cheese, Shopping, Dancing, and America's 9-11 Ride

Mark headed out to Somerset PA for the kick off of the 9-11 Memorial Ride.  He has tons of pics on his phone but here are a few he sent me.  This year Josh went with him.


Mark was approved as an official board member for next year so he was super happy!


With Mark gone I had the kids!
Sam had a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese on Saturday right at Hannah's naptime!  She was tired but she did really well.  There wasn't anything for her to do there since she is so little but she liked following Sam around and holding his coins!



Once home I kept her up until 630pm and then she crashed!

Sunday we went to Kohls to try and find Hannah some shoes -no luck there!  Sam however decided that he needed some new pants - ha - so he picked some out and then wore them all day!

Here he is busting a move!











And Hannah - she LOVES to dance - once she is Potty Trained I can start her in dance classes!



And here is my attempt at a group shot!



oh well!



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Wow I would not have recognized Josh. He really changed since he got older.

    ReplyDelete