Sunday, August 4, 2013

Car show, Magic Show, and Swimming


Every year one there is a car show fundraiser for a teenager who died several years ago - Mark and our neighbor entered their cars and I took the kids for a few hours.  The yellow car above was Sam's favorite. He also loved the monster trucks!


They had some games for the kids too!


and balloons!



Me and Mark


The kids won these ginormous inflatable chairs too!


Later in the day while Hannah slept Sam wanted me to make him a magic box!  A magic box has holes in every side - so I obliged.  Then he told me he needed a hat. When I told him I didn't know how to make one he showed me how and handed me the supplies - haha!



After Hannah woke up we went to our neighbors for some swimming and a cook-out!

It was a fun filled day for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment