Saturday, August 3, 2013

Home Depot Kids Workshop

One of Sam's field trips this summer was to Home Depot for their kids workshops. I have been wanting to take Sam but wasnt sure how he would do.
With his class they made lawnmower pencil holders

Today they were making Home Depot Trucks!
He wore his apron that he got from his 1st time and they get a new pic for each project.  As soon as we got there Sam wanted to put his new pin on his apron.

When they handed me the kit I momentarily freaked and thought I should I had Mark take him - here I was with several pieces of wood and nails and directions.  I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best!



 Instead of painting it we took it home and finished it there - with duct tape, of course!


While we were there Sam wanted to check out the lawnmowers and requested his picture be taken =)

It was super fun and did I mention FREE???
Next weekend we are going to Lowes to make an airplane!





No comments:

Post a Comment