Sunday, January 20, 2013

It started as a tea party.....

Sam and Hannah were having a tea party on the staircase landing - see?  Fun!


All was well and then...
BOOM
BOOM BOOM
BOOM

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was doing laundry so I yell to Mark "You got them?"
He said "yep".
Hannah is really crying so I walk out and the 1st thing out of my mouth is "Please tell me she didn't fall down the steps?!"
Mark says "Yep she did".
ugh!!!
Right on to the hard wood floor below.
Mark asks Sam "Do you know how Hannah fell?  Can you show me?"

Sam:  Yeah sure.  See she was standing right here and I was next to her. And then I took the diapers and tapped her gently on the left side and then on the right side and then boom. bang.  She rolled down the stairs. She almost busted her head open but she didn't.  She is ok.

I was a little horrified and Mark was laughing - Sam just kept saying "she rolled right down the stairs!"

Poor Hannah.  Luckily she was fine - no marks that I can see. 
 Besides, Sam fell down them twice when he was younger and he turned out fine....right?


No comments:

Post a Comment