Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 4

Sam still wasn't eating and when he did he would double over in pain - of course I thought the worst - appendicitis!  I called the Ped and was told to watch him for the next 8 hours and see how he did  - she said the pain would get worse, not better if it was his appendix.  I have never been so scared.  I didn't force any food on him but he was hungry and would ask for it, then not eat it.
The fever was finally gone though!

My new laptop came in so I had to run by work - Sam was such a trooper!  What was suppose to be a 10 min visit turned into a hour visit - he never complained though!

That night he ate some pasta and didn't complain of a tummy ache so off to school he will go Wednesday.

When we got home from picking up Hannah Sam played in the last little bit of snow that remains


No comments:

Post a Comment