Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 8/Day 1

Hannah actually ate some oatmeal today and 2 fig newtons and some ramen noodles! Yes!!!  She still cant eat salty foods or fruits - we tried cantelope and she cried =(
She was much happier today though - the sores on her lips are very dry and starting to crack and bleed.... geesh, cant wait till this is over.

Why the Day 1 in the title?  Sam is sick.......102.6 fever.  He woke up this morning and was an absolute pill!!  I mean way worse than usual.  He was whiny all morning and needed me to be with him at all times. I was just assuming he wanted attention since Hannah has been getting lots of it.  Then around noon he came upstairs and told me that I wasn't allowed to get dressed and he was upset - I noticed his ear was red so I pulled him into me for a hug and felt his head - it was HOT!  Took his temp and sure enough.... at least now I know why he was so off today.  Gave him some motrin and he just vegged out today - late in the day he started to shiver and told me he was 
   freezing - oh no pls tell me he isn't getting the flu.....

Both kids were asleep by 7:30 tonight...praying they sleep well and have a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment