Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Mark

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday to my hubby!
Sam made him a very special birthday cake with cherry vanilla frosting
 
Sam got Mark this little red dish with candies
 
Sam: Mommy can I have this?
Me: for what?
Sam: to put money in?
Me: No, you dont need that - lets find something for daddy
Sam: Oh I know - lets give daddy this bowl!
Me: Do you think he would like it?
Sam: Yep! And when his birthday is over I can have it!
 
hahah....smart kid!

 
The cake had 47 blue candles and blue m&m's and a blue birthday card cuz
daddy said his fav color was blue!

 
A nice breakfast!


Cake time

 
Happy Birthday my love!
 
Hannah was feeling ok enough to sneak some icing - lol
 
 


2 comments:

  1. 47?? oh my is Mark that old? You are kidding right????

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that Josh was there for his birthday. Cute little red dish from Sam.. Is it his now? Glad that you all had a nice birthday celebration. Love you all

    ReplyDelete