Friday, October 12, 2012

Sam's Journal

We had back to school night at Malvern and I got to sit down with his teacher an go over his daily schedule.  I also got to see his journal where he practices his letters everyday.  The teacher suggested we have a journal at home too so I went out and got one for us.
 
I let Sam pick out the colors and then had him rip the paper and we glued it on. After that he got to put stickers on it.

 
This is the 1st page - I had him write
"My name is Sam.  I am 4"
 
Then I realized it was 9pm....yikes!  And he had to go to bed.
 
He loves his journal.  Tonight we did a page of sorting stickers and then he wanted to draw a rainbow - oh and I had him write his name 4 times for practice.
I think this will be a neat keepsake and fun for Sam while he learns to write!
 
Tomorrow I am going to have him write the whole alphabet....we'll see how that goes =0)


No comments:

Post a Comment