Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

A lot of the towns around us got Halloween postponed until the weekend but ours went as planned.  Several weeks ago when I asked Sam what he wanted to be for Halloween he told me he wanted to be a stop sign!  I said "ok" but in the back of my mind I was planning on him changing his mind to "batman" or "dinosaur" or "scooby doo" so I didnt look at costumes.  Whenever we saw a stop sign somewhere Sam would say "look mommy! a stop sign! Thats what I am going to be for Halloween!"
hmmmm..... maybe he DOES want to be a stop sign.
Two weeks before Halloween I asked Sam one more time what he wanted to be and he still said stop sign - so I headed to JoAnn's Fabrics and bought some red and white felt. Traced and cut the letters and made Sam his very own stop sign!



Hannah was a fairy....or maybe a butterfly?  haha  I was given the costume by a friend last year




....and we're off!


Mr Jay told Sam he could only have ONE piece of candy..... guess which one he picked????  
LOL


Mr Tony dresses scary every year - Sam knows its him though and gives him a high five after he takes off his mask


Hannah wasn't scared at all which surprised me  - she just stared at him!


Our neighbors dogs all dressed up


Hannah had a blast and LOVED picking out candy from our neighbors!
When we got home we went thru it and found something strange....

instant coffee and sugar..... huh??????


see you next year!

2 comments:

  1. instant coffee and sugar? LOL. Maybe next year I should use Halloween to clean out my pantry. Kidding, kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Green beans anyone?? LOL

    ReplyDelete