Monday, October 29, 2012

Conversations with Sam


Sam: Mommy, will you sleep with me?
Me: No - we all sleep in our own beds
Sam: What do I have to do to get someone to sleep with me??!!!?
.... do I need a wife?
Me: laughing  Yes buddy, you need a wife
Sam: Will you be my wife mommy?
Me: No, I am already taken
Sam: Who took you?
Me: Daddy
Sam: Why did he have to do that!!!!
Me: You need to marry someone your own age.... like Samantha.
Sam: Is Samantha 4?
Me: yep
Sam: pondering...... sigh...... I will just sleep by myself mommy...I don't want a wife!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's legs have been bothering him at night and I told him he was growing and that those were "growing pains"
We were outside playing one day and he fell down
Sam: rubbing his legs
Me: Are you ok Sam?
Sam:  Yeah, I'm ok I'm just growing Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment