Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Happenings

It was a cool wet weekend so we stayed in most of the time – we cleaned up around the house and I worked on my laundry room – Oh how I wish I took a before picture!!!  It’s a small area so the space needs to be utilized well and it wasn’t.  The cabinets were full of crap, which I cleaned out and tossed a ton of things and the laundry baskets weren’t working for me.  There is a blog called Ana White Homemaker and she is building a house from scratch – every time she builds something she posts the plans!  Anyway, I love her laundry basket sorter – it was exactly what I needed to free up space in my laundry room.  I was using a basket for towels and a basket for Hannah and Sam’s things and the dog food was in there along with a trash can and our steamer.  I hated it!  So this weekend Mark took the plans to Home Depot and got all the wood.  Sam helped me paint it and then I added some labels to the front – it turned out perfectly and I love how it fits so nicely by the window!  I did have Mark add wheels so we could move it – check it out below







I also made some Easter goodies for Sam’s class – but I forgot to take a picture!  So, I made one more for a photo op!  haha – they turned out cute – edible grass and a few peeps – the tag says To my Favorite Peep!  Hoppy Spring!


Hannah is starting to walk really well – she does 6-7 steps now – its so fun to see how excited she gets while walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment