Saturday, March 31, 2012

Reason 238 on Why we have to keep the laundry room door locked

Sam was “missing”. Which was fine, it happens all the time. I mean, he is in the house….somewhere….  He can open every single door in the house and unlock them so we had to resort to putting unreachable locks on the front door and laundry room door (which leads to the garage).   After about 20 mins I thought hmmm wonder where he is – then I noticed the laundry room door was open…oh crap!.... the I saw the door to the garage was open….grrrr….. there I find Sam in the drivers seat, wearing his Thomas sunglasses with a huge mouthful of gum – he looks at me and smiles “Mommy! I found my glasses and some gum!”  Good grief!  I explain to Sam he cannot go into the garage by himself  and then I lock the door…. Way up high so he cant reach…..

No comments:

Post a Comment