Monday, March 12, 2012

Best Friends

When Sam got in the car today I asked him how his day was

Sam: It was great – I made a new friend mommy!
Me: That’s awesome! Whats his name?
Sam: Bobby. He’s my  best friend!
Me: What did you and Bobby do?
Sam: We ran around and played castle and chased each other!
Me: Sounds like fun!

Now I must admit – haha – that the next day I went to his classroom and searched all the cubbies for a kid named “Bobby” and happily found one…. In the back of my mind I was thinking “imaginary friend”   lol…. But alas there was a boy named Bobby…. Here’s to best friends!

Two days later I asked him how Bobby was - his reply?  "He's not my friend!"  I told Mark that Sam and Bobby broke up - hahahaha

But I am happy to report the next time he saw Bobby they were BFF's again!  ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment