Sunday, March 18, 2012

Friendship

I had some friends up this weekend to visit and take Hannah's 1yr birthday pictures - I met Heather my freshman year in college and we instantly clicked and became friends - then I met her twin sister who went to Emory & Henry when we were down there for a weekend.  We made some great memories over those 4 years..... 123!  123! 123!  haha, inside joke with Heather ;')

Anyway, they brought their 2 girls with them who are sadly all grown up now.... makes me feel OLD I tell ya! I remember when those beauties were born and now they are taller than me! lol

Sam LOVED Chloe - she was go good with him and if it were up to Sam she would have stayed while her mom went back to Roanoke!

Mark snapped some pics of Sam and Chloe when they were outside




Here is one of Steph and Hannah


I didnt get any pics of Quinn or Heather really - but we did take some with Heather's camera so I will get to see those soon =)

While they were here they cooked for me -now thats a REAL friend!  =)  Then we all sat down and had a yummy dinner!


Here are some more pics of Chloe and Sam





The weekend was great - we had beautiful weather, got to visit a little bit and got some pictures.  I love friendships like ours - we havent seen each other since Sam was 4 weeks old but it felt like I had just seen them yesterday - I love that about us.

Thanks for coming girls - we love and miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. WE had the best weekend with you guys!!! Life seems so stressful here sometimes and it was such a peaceful nice escape for ALL four of us =) we miss you guys soooo much and wish we were still there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete