Saturday, April 21, 2012

Penn State Blue/ White Game

We got up early and Sam played outside for a few hours and then we headed off to the game - they were calling for rain all day but we didnt need to worry about that, no sir, we had tickets in the suites - wahoo!!!!!! 
I tell you what, if I had suite tickets I would go to every single PSU game there is! haha
Here is a  pic of us with Lori - she owns the suite and got us in - thanks Lori!!!!
Hannah was just about to fall asleep but I had Mark take a picture of her at her first Penn State game in front of the stadium just in case we forgot later..... guess what... we forgot! 


Inside the suite





Hannah wearing her first PSU beads


 


 This has turned into a memorial for JoePa - doesnt it look sweet.... little Sam going up and putting flowers down.... yeah well if you know know Sam you know thats NOT what happened.... he told me he wanted to go touch the flowers so I said OK.... he proceeds to touch them then pulls them out .... my little stinker!!


We had a great time!  It never did rain either!

No comments:

Post a Comment