Monday, April 2, 2012

Nothing

A few weeks ago Sam asked me to tell him a story at bedtime and now that is our routine – books, story, sleep.  At first I would just make up a story but then he started to give me topics like “Dinosaurs, Cookies, Cars, etc and I would base the story off of that – every story starts “There once was a little girl named Hannah and a little boy named Sam….”.  Well, last night I asked Sam what he wanted a story about :

Sam: Nothing
Me: Nothing? You want a story about Nothing?
Sam: Yes.
Me: Hmmmm
Sam: Don’t say hmmm, tell me story about nothing
Me: Ok…… Once there was a little girl named Hannah and a little boy named Sam and they decided to do nothing……

I think Sam will be the next Seinfeld!  LOL 

*If you don’t understand this post you obviously aren’t a Seinfeld fan*

No comments:

Post a Comment